Eberhard & Co Extra-fort 18k 1950s
Eberhard & Co. used to make some really incredible chronograph watches. This Extra-Fort in 18k rose gold features a gorgeous white dial with tachymeter scale.
It also features the in-house manual winding caliber 14000 movement that has a slide feature, which allows the chronograph to be locked while running. This prevents any miscalculation that may occur when timing. This unusual function, combined with a dressy rose-gold oversize 38mm case, makes this beauty a keeper in every collection.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body 18k rose gold case with snap-on case back
- 38,5 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1950s
- Reference: 14004-114
- Eberhard & Co. Cal. 14000
- 17jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2021
- -3sec/d / 320°
- original never touched white dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.