Eberhard & Co 18k Honeycomb 1960s
Eberhard & Co. used to make some really incredible dress watches. And our example with a beautiful honeycomb dial is no exception.
It features the in-house manual winding caliber 12000 movement and a huge 36mm rose gold case which results in a great wrist presence.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k rose gold case with snap-on case back
- 36 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original Eberhard & Co Box
- Year: 1960s
- Reference: 12042-185
- Eberhard & Co. Cal. 12000
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2022
- -2sec/d / 250°
- original never touched white honeycomb dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- original crystal with some slight scratches
- some slight aging on the hands
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.