Breitling 18k Rose Honeycomb 1952
Breitling has obvious credentials when it comes to chronographs, a crucial tool in the aviation world but they also did some stunning dress watches back in the days.
Our Breitling Ref. 1218 is a fantastic example of everything the brand was doing right in the 1950s. The 18k rose gold case is perfectly proportioned and the highlight is the honeycomb texture on the outside of the dial.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor trace of use
- 3- body 18k rose gold case with snap-on case back
- 36 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1952
- Reference: 1218 - 19
- manual wind Breitling
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 04/2022
- -3sec/d / 240°
- original never touched cream dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.