Eterna-Matic Kontiki 1960s nos
In 1947 Eterna introduced the “Kon-Tiki”, a tribute to Norwegian explorer Thor Heyerdahl’s journey across the Pacific ocean on a hand built raft.
Our beautiful example is equipped with a very flat Caliber 1414, and comes in stunning NOS condition with the original gay freres bracelet.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use (NOS)
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 37 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original Eterna Gay Freres Bracelet with some stretch
- Year: 1960's
- Ref.: 130 TT
- Eterna Matic Caliber 1414 UD
- 21 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2022
- -9sec/d / 260°
- original never touched white dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.