Mido Dress 14k Jumbo 1960s
Mido was founded in 1918 by the Swiss watchmaker Georges Schaeren, and for over 100 years, the brand has been known for its innovative and accessible approach to watchmaking.
Here you can see a fascinating dress watch made by them in the 60s. It features a huge 37 mm 14k yellow gold case with thin and simple angled lugs and a dial that we have never seen before with so many details its hard to list them all.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body 14k yellow gold case with screw-down case back (30g)
- 37 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1960s
- Mido Cal. 917 PC - automatic
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2022
- -12sec/d / 290°
- original never yellow gold dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.