Baume & Mercier 18k Square 1970s
Here we have a very rare Baume & Mercier in 18k white gold and a beautiful black leather dial. We never saw this combo before and immediately got hooked by this look.
- great overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k white gold case with snap on case back
- comes with the original Baume & Mercier strap
- 26 mm (without crown) / 34 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1970s
- Ref.: 37017
- Baume & Mercier - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2022
- -2sec/d / 240°
- original never touched black leather dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.