Breitling Chronograph 1946
Breitling made some pretty awesome chronographs back in the day and this example is no exception. This reference 789 features a unique blue colored handset and cream colored dial and is powered by the trusted Venus 188 chronograph movement.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- professionally polished to Breitling factory specifications
- 33 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1946
- Reference: 789
- Venus 188 - manual wind chronograph
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 02/2021
- +5sec/d / 340°
- original never touched cream colored dial in good condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.