Breitling Chronograph Copper 1945
Breitling has obvious credentials when it comes to chronographs, a crucial tool in the aviation world. This Breitling 777 is a fantastic example of everything the brand was doing right in the 1940s. The case is perfectly proportioned with its brushed case bands and the slightly downturned lugs. Furthermore, this watch is powered by the trusted Venus 175 chronograph movement.
This watch is in fantastic condition with no scratches to the case and little sign of wear. The dial is equally gorgeous aged to a copper color with a grey chapter ring and the chronograph buttons are still crisp.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- professionally polished to Breitling factory specifications
- 37 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1951
- Reference: 777
- manual wind Venus 175
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 08/2021
- -3sec/d / 330°
- original never touched copper colored dial in great condition
- some warm and even patina
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.