Cortébert Dress Two Tone 1940s
Cortébert was a Swiss premium watch brand, manufacturing their own movements, and supplying movements to other brands like Rolex. When the quartz crisis hit the industry in the 70s, the majority of prestige brands ceased production, including Cortébert.
To find a dress watch by this brand in stunning NOS condition and with a very unique two-tone dial with blue leaf hands is nearly impossible and a piece of forgotten watchmaking history.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use (NOS)
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1940s
- Cortebert Inhouse Cal. 671S
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 03/2021
- +9sec/d / 290°
- original never touched two tone dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.