Doxa Automatic Tear Drop 14k 1950s
The word Doxa is Greek for glory, and the brand was founded by Georges Ducommun in 1889. The company started in the Jura region of Switzerland and is still around today.
Doxa might be most well-known for their association with diving and dive watches, like the professional divers with orange dials. However, they came out with many other great creations over the years like this flawless Automatic Dress Watch from the 1950s.
- great overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 14k yellow gold case with snap on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1950s
- Doxa Cal. AS 1250 - automatic bumper
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 32 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 06/2022
- +1sec/d / 280°
- original never touched cream dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.