Eterna Matic Centenaire 18K 1961
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use (NOS)
- 3- body 18K yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 34 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- includes the original leather bracelet with the original Eterna buckle
- original sticker on the case back
- Year: 1961
- Eterna Matic Caliber 1429U
- 21 jewels, 18000 A/h, 47 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2021
- +9sec/d / 290°
- original never touched white dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.