Eterna-Matic Kontiki 20 Black 1960s
Eterna is proponent of the introduction of self-winding movements, with the Eterna-matic series, starting in 1948. The Eterna-Matic was different than other automatic calibers of the time, as its construction featured a ball-bearing mounted rotor system to reduce the level of friction, a design that eventually set a Swiss watch industry standard.
Our beautiful example is equipped with a very flat Caliber 1489, and a classic black dial design with stunning angled lugs and a huge wrist presence at 37 mm.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 37 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1960s
- Ref.: 130FTT
- Eterna Matic Caliber 1489 - automatic
- 21 jewels, 21600 A/h, 48 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 02/2023
- -9sec/d / 270°
- original never touched black dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.