Movado Pyramid Deluxe 18K 1950s
Whether you call it a pyramid or a hobnail texture, this Movado's gorgeous dial is the star of the show.
In the 1950s, Movado created a few different variants of the watch we have here. These textured gold tone dials are sometimes described as "pyramid" or "hobnail" texture. This was a solid gold dress watch for those that wanted a bit of elegance on their wrist and weren't afraid to show it.
The design here is unlike anything we see from other brands in this era, especially in a shiny gold tone.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap on case back
- 33 mm (without crown) / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1950s
- Reference: 5333
- Movado Caliber 205 - manual wind
- 27 jewels, 18000 A/h, 42 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 03/2022
- -5sec/d / 270°
- original never touched yellow gold dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.