Record Geneve Triple Calendar Moon-phase 1950s
Record watch manufacture was founded in 1903 and purchased by Longines in 1963. They produced a finite range of watches including this triple calendar moon-phase in 18k rose gold.
It comes in stunning original condition and the square 18kt rose gold case is still in crisp condition and features a day/date/moon-phase function.
A perfect classic watch for dressy occasions.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body 18k rose gold case with snap-on case back
- 30 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1950s
- Felsa Cal. 693 - automatic
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 10/2021
- -3sec/d / 310°
- original never touched white dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- some slight spots at the edges of the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.