Tudor Prince Oysterdate Grey Jumbo 1970
This Tudor Prince Oysterdate is pretty awesome, the Rolex Oyster case works its usual magic, especially combined with a smooth bezel and a Jumbo case at 37,5 mm. Furthermore, the grey sunburst dial is incredibly nice on this watch. The dial is further accented by the applied Tudor shield emblem at 12 o’clock, and the bright white/steel indexes.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 37,5 mm (without crown) / 47 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1970
- Reference: 7024 - 25
- ETA Automatic Cal. 2752
- 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2023
- +5sec/d / 240°
- original never touched grey dial in flawless condition
- original tritium hands, tritium dial and crown
- original crystal with some micro scratches
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.