Tudor Oyster Prince Two Tone 1955
This Tudor Prince Oyster is pretty awesome, the Rolex Oyster case works its usual magic, especially combined with a smooth bezel case at 34 mm.
Furthermore, the two tone dial is very rare and plays amazingly with the structured silver chapter ring. The dial is further accented by the beautiful Tudor rose logo at 12 o’clock and including arabic numerals at 12, 3, 6 and 9.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 34 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1955
- Reference: 7950
- Tudor Automatic
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 09/2023
- -1sec/d / 280°
- original never touched two tone dial in great condition
- original and evenly aged tritium hands, tritium dial and Rolex crown
- some slight and even aging throughout the dial and second hand
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.