Iwc Hermet 14k Jumbo 1941
This hardly ever seen oversized IWC is a wonderful example of the timeless elegance of vintage wristwatches from the 1940s. The watch, known as the "Hermet" has a tightly sealed case back and inset crown, protecting it against humidity and dust.
The Jumbo 36.5 mm stepped 14k yellow gold case is in very attractive condition with sharp lugs and case.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body 14K yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- professionally polished to IWC Factory specifications
- 36.5 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1941
- International Watch Co Cal. 83
- 16 jewels, 18000 A/h, 41 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 07/2023
- +5sec/d / 340°
- original never touched white/silver dial in great condition
- has some slight and even patina spots throughout the dial
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.