Universal Geneve Aero Compax 18k 1945
The Universal Geneve Aero-Compax is quite simply one of the most desirable and most collectible watches on the vintage market today. Our version with the reference 12508 from 1945 is not just a great example of this model - it's also a great demonstration as to why the Aero-Compax is so avidly sought.
There are over 20 known references for the Aero Compax, but our rose gold piece is one of the rarest of them all. It features a huge 37,5 mm 18k rose gold case and its almost impossible to find them in this original condition.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18K rose gold case with snap-on case back
- 37,5 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- original rose gold plated UG buckle
- Year: 1945
- Reference: 12508
- Universal Geneve Cal. 287
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 07/2022
- +3sec/d / 290°
- original never touched silver colored dial in good condition
- the dial has even patina and slight scratches
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.