Omega Constellation Onyx 1963
This compact and beautiful Omega Constellation automatic chronometer has everything you want in a dress watch: 35 mm stainless steel case, center seconds, a very beautiful and clean cream and great slim baton hour markers with onyx inlay. First released in 1952, the Constellation was Omega's answer to the Rolex Datejust.
Well-proportioned, simple, and classic, this Constellation features a screw-down case back, Omega automatic chronometer Caliber 551 and great over all condition. Additionally it comes with the original Constellation bracelet in flawless condition.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3-body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original Omega steel bracelet with slight stretch (up to 20 cm wrist)
- Year: 1961
- Reference: 14900 - 62
- Omega Caliber 551 - automatic chronometer
- 24 jewels, 19800 A/h, 50 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2021
- +6sec/d / 280°
- original never touched cream dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- the crystal has been replaced
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.