Vacheron Constantin Tonneau 18k 1960s
Here we have a beautifully finished Vacheron Constantin Tonneau dress watch from the 1960s with an amazingly designed oval-shaped dial with greatly designed and clean yellow gold hour markers.
This particular piece is notable for its beautiful unpolished condition, applied 18k yellow gold hour markers and a strong 18k yellow gold Tonneau case and stunningly flat Vacheron Constantin Cal. 1001/2.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 28 mm (without crown) / 34 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1960s
- Ref.: 7460
- Vacheron Constantin Cal. 1001/2 - manual wound
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 09/2022
- +6sec/d / 270°
- original never touched white/silver dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.