Audemars Piguet Ultra Thin 18k 1961
Here we have a beautifully finished Audemars Piguet dress watch from the 1980s with an amazingly designed clean oval shaped dial in a golden color. This particular piece is notable for its beautiful hammered 18k yellow gold ultra-thin case in fantastic condition.
Inside we find the ultra-thin Cal 2003 that AP first developed in conjunction with ebauche maker LeCoultre in 1946 and used for many years in their ultra-thin dress watches. 1.64 mm thick and 20.8 mm in diameter, it had the distinction of being the thinnest production movement in the industry.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 30 mm (without crown) / 37 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1961
- Audemars Piguet Cal. 2003 - manual wound
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 36 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 03/2022
- +9sec/d / 270°
- original never touched gold colored dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.