Audemars Piguet 18k Diamond 1955
Here we have a beautifully finished Audemars Piguet dress watch Ref. 9674 from 1955 with an amazingly designed cream diamond dial and sub second.
This particular piece is notable for its fantastic unpolished condition and a strong 18k white gold case, a very rare bird!
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k white gold case with snap-on case back
- 32 mm (without crown) / 38 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1955
- Ref.: 9674
- Audemars Piguet - manual wound
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 36 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 02/2023
- -3sec/d / 330°
- original never touched cream dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- including VVS1 diamond dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.