Audemars Piguet 18k Square 1970s
Here we have a beautifully finished Audemars Piguet dress watch from the 1970s with a clean golden colored dial and the golden AP at twelve o'clock and the logo font at 6 o'clock.
This particular piece is notable for its beautiful unpolished condition and a strong 18k yellow gold ultra-thin stepped case and very unique shape. We have never seen a similar reference and this might be a 1/1 piece. It comes including the original AP leather strap and 18k AP yellow gold buckle.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 32 mm (without crown) / 33 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- original Audemars Piguet leather strap and 18k AP buckle
- Year: 1970s
- Audemars Piguet 2080 - manual wind
- 20 jewels, 18000 A/h, 48 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 12/2023
- +9sec/d / 290°
- original never touched golden colored glitter dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.