Audemars Piguet Hobnail 18k 1970s
Here we have one of the rarest (maybe 1/1) and one of the most interesting pieces from Audemars Piguet we have ever seen.
The 18k yellow gold case measuring 34 mm in diameter is in sharp condition and refined with a very unique 18k yellow gold beautifully finished hobnail bracelet (Gilbert Goschen). The icing on the cake is the rare hobnail dial.
Inside we find the ultra-thin Cal 2121.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case (Spillmann & Co.) screw-down case back (90g)
- 34 mm (without crown) / 34 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- integrated 18k yellow gold bracelet (Gilbert Goschen) up to 18 cm wrist
- Year: 1970s
- Ref.: 15026BA
- Audemars Piguet Cal. K 2121 - automatic
- 36 jewels, 21600 A/h, 40 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 10/2023
- -9sec/d / 250°
- original never touched 18k hobnail dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.