Audemars Piguet Octagonal Onyx 1970s
Here we have a beautifully finished Audemars Piguet Octagonal dress watch with black Onyx dial from the 1970s. This rare model was only produced for three years between 1976-79 but you rarely come across the one with an onyx dial on this one.
Here is your chance to get something not Royal Oak but a true sophisticated and elegant piece from AP.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 28 mm (without crown) / 28 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1970s (produced from 76-79)
- Audemars Piguet Cal. 2090 - manual wound
- 20 jewels, 18000 A/h, 36 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 07/2022
- +6sec/d / 300°
- original never touched black onyx dial flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.