Audemars Piguet Ultra Thin Salmon Dial 1980s
Here we have a beautifully finished Audemars Piguet dress watch from the 1980s with an amazingly designed roman dial in a salmon color. This particular piece is notable for its beautiful unpolished condition and a strong 18k yellow gold ultra-thin case and comes with the original Audemars Piguet leather strap and 18k yellow gold buckle.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- original Audemars Piguet leather strap
- original Audemars Piguet 18k yellow gold buckle
- 33 mm (without crown) / 37 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1980s
- Audemars Piguet Cal. 2003 - manual wound
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 36 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 06/2022
- +9sec/d / 250°
- original never touched salmon in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.