Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 18k Jumbo 1980s
Here we have a beautifully designed Audemars Piguet Royal Oak but despite the bracelet and design language similarities, AP never called the 6005 Jumbo a Royal Oak, it went simply by the ‘Quartz Line’.
Our particular Reference 6005 BA features a 32mm solid yellow gold case with a sapphire crystal, an unsigned pusher crown, a polished gold bezel, and a yellow gold colored hobnail dial with a yellow gold 'stick' handset.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with screw down case back (137g all together)
- has been polished in the past, 1 link is a bit stiff
- 32 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 22 mm (bracelet)
- the 18k yellow gold "Royal Oak" bracelet can be worn up to a 19 cm wrist
- Year: 1980s
- Ref.: 6005BA
- Audemars Piguet Quartz - Caliber 2511
- professionally serviced 12/2023
- original never touched golden colored hobnail dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- very rare and more beautiful configuration as most have Quartz written on the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.