Cartier Santos Carrée Automatic 1980s
This two-tone stainless steel Cartier Santos Carrée cuts a striking figure with its white dial, blued steel hands, and of course, the 18k gold accents.
Though slightly larger than its predecessors, at 29mm across, the watch is still rather svelte, perfect for slim wrists or those who don’t want too much gold.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case-back
- 29 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original Cartier stainless steel bracelet without stretch (up to 18,5cm wrist)
- Year: 1980s
- Ref.: 2961
- Cartier Automatique
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 11/2022
- -7sec/d / 300°
- original never touched white dial in great condition
- slight spider effect on the dial
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.