Cartier Santos Carrée Moonphase Date 1990s
This two-tone stainless steel Cartier Santos Carrée Moonphase Date from the 1990s cuts a striking figure with its white dial, blued steel hands, the 18k gold accents and of course the stunning moonphase and date complication.
Though slightly larger than its predecessors, at 29mm across, the watch is still rather svelte, perfect for slim wrists or those who don’t want too much gold.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case-back
- 29 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original Cartier stainless steel bracelet (up to 17cm wrist at maximum)
- Year: 1990s
- Ref.: 119901
- Cartier Quartz
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 05/2023
- original never touched white dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- original sapphire crystal
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.