Cartier Santos Galbée Chronograph 2000s
This is an unusual version of the Santos in chronograph style with two subdials at the bottom of the dial and a wide date window at 12 o'clock.
The Santos is considered the watch that made steel and gold watches cool and mainstream, and this example has all the hallmarks of a classic Cartier. The large 29.5mm case is in excellent condition. The white dial has black lacquered Roman numerals with a hidden signature at the 11 marker.
Additionally it has very cool mushroom-shaped pushers! The blued hands go perfectly with the blue crown with cabochon trim... as I said, classic Cartier.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case-back
- 29,5 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original Cartier stainless steel bracelet without stretch (up to 19 cm wrist)
- Year: 2000s
- Ref.: 2425
- Cartier Quarz
- professionally serviced 08/2023
- original never touched white dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial, crown & pushers
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.