Cartier Tank Louis 18k 1990s
The Cartier Tank was invented by Louis Cartier in 1917 and it is the brand's most iconic model.
The Tank's name and design pays homage to the Renault FT-17, a French tank used during the first World War. The watch somehow manages to be both rectangular and square, borrowing lines from its namesake.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with screw down case back
- original Cartier Strap and Cartier clasp (gold plated)
- 24 mm (without crown) / 31 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1990s
- Ref: 8105
- Cartier Quartz
- professionally service 02/2023
- original never touched white dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.