Cartier Tank Vermeil Burgundy 1980s
The Cartier Tank was invented by Louis Cartier in 1917 and it is the brand's most iconic model. The Tank's name and design pays homage to the Renault FT-17, a French tank used during the first World War. The watch somehow manages to be both rectangular and square, borrowing lines from its namesake.
Our model comes in fantastic condition with burgundy red dial and golden colored sword hands and manual wind movement.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body yellow gold plated silver (925) case with screw down case back
- 23,5 mm (without crown) / 31 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1980s
- Cartier manual wind
- professionally serviced 12/23
- +6 sec/d / 300°
- original never touched burgundy dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- evenly developed spider patina in the burgundy lacquer
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.