Chopard Classic 18k 1993
Chopard has made many different Calatravas over the years, each standing out in their own unique way.
Our model features a 33 mm yellow gold case with short lugs, a unique white dial in flawless condition and classic 18k hands and hour markers.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with screw down glass case back
- 33 mm (without crown) / 36 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- original Chopard leather bracelet & original Chopard buckle (plated)
- including the original papers/certificate from Chopard
- Ref.: 16/1173
- Year: 1993
- Chopard - manual wind
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 07/2022
- -2sec/d / 290°
- original never touched white dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial & crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.