Audemars Piguet Gübelin Square 18k 1950s
Here we have a beautifully finished Audemars Piguet Square dress watch from the 1950s with an amazingly designed case!
This particular piece is notable for its outstanding condition and a strong 18k yellow gold case, and the cherry on top is the very rare double signature by Gübelin.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- professionally polished to Audemars Piguet factory specifications
- 27 mm (without crown) / 27 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1950s
- Audemars Piguet Cal. 2002 - manual wound
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 36 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 09/2022
- -1sec/d / 300°
- original never touched white dial in great condition
- original hands, dial & crown
- double signed by Gübelin
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.