Iwc Automatic Date 18k 1968 nos
IWC has produced a very wide variety of wristwatches from an early time ranging from dress watches to aviation watches. This example with a 18k yellow gold case is in stunning nos condition and has a wonderful designed yellow gold dial with simple hour markers and would remain a constant in anyone's collections.
The case style is very elegant with its clean angled lugs. It's perfectly designed to peek out just enough under the jacket cuff.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use (nos condition)
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1968
- Ref.: R810A
- International Watch Co Cal. 854/1B
- 21 jewels, 19800 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 04/2022
- +9sec/d / 330°
- original never touched yellow gold dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.