Rolex Air-King Gold 1982
The Air-King is one of the last under-the-radar models by Rolex and has all the classic styling one could ask for from the Oyster Perpetual family. This reference made simplicity its asset - in this case, the rare clean gold dial is accented with gold applied indexes for clear legibility and the broad batten handset adds an overall elegant look.
This particular piece from 1982 is notable for its throughout unpolished condition and stunning dial color, with the original Oyster bracelet.
- excellent overall condition, showing traces of use (unpolished)
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 34.5 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- original and matching stainless steel oyster bracelet (G) with usual stretch, fitting up to a 19 cm wrist
- Year: 1982
- Reference: 5500
- Rolex Automatic Caliber 1520
- 25 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 09/2022
- -7sec/d / 280°
- original never touched gold colored dial in flawless condition
- original tritium hands, tritium dial and crown
- the original crystal has scratches throughout
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.