Rolex Oyster Precision Blue 1981
If you want a classic Rolex workhorse that looks effortless, look no further. This Rolex Oyster Precision Reference 6426 is really a watch anyone will look good today and 50 years from now.
A solid stainless steel case with a clean bezel and a beautiful deep blue dial keep the appearance simple and elegant.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use on case back
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- professionally polished to Rolex factory specifications
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- original Rolex stainless steel oyster bracelet (I) with tiny stretch
- Year: 1981
- Reference: 6426
- Rolex Caliber 1225 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 21600 A/h, 58 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 06/2022
- +6sec/d / 290°
- original never touched deep blue dial in flawless condition
- original tritium hands, tritium dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.