Dreffa Chronograph Suisse 1960s
In 1874 Armand Dreyfus established Dreffa in Geneve, Switzerland. The name was derived from his name DREyFFusA. In 1946 Dreffa registered the name Dreffa Watch in the USA and started selling its luxury watches there under the Dreffa Geneve Brand.
We love this chronograph because of its unusual dial and 3D patterns that are catching the light beautifully. It comes in NOS condition including the sticker on the case back and the original hangtags.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- unpolished near NOS condition (with original hangtags)
- 3-body gold plated stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 37 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Landeron 151 - manual wind chronograph
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 41 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 04/2021
- +5sec/d / 300°
- original never touched silver dial good condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- even aging and patina all over the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.