Heuer Chronograph Tuxedo 1940s
This beauty is a two-register chronograph with a stunning tuxedo dial. Sized at 33 mm, the stainless steel stepped case is clean in its design. It features thin lugs, and small pill chronograph pushers. For this age the dial condition is flawless.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- professionally polished to Heuer factory specifications
- 33 mm (without crown) / 39 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1940s
- Landeron Cal. 13 - manual wind
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 01/2022
- +4sec/d / 310°
- original never touched tuxedo dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- very slight and even patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.