Heuer Pre Carrera 2444 1960s
The Ref. 2444 laid the design foundations for its successor, Heuer's famous Carrera line. Affectionately known as the "Pre-Carrera". This beauty is a three-register chronograph with three oversized sub-dials. Sized at 35 mm, the stainless steel stepped case is clean in its design. It features long lugs, and small round pump chronograph pushers.
It is powered by the ever-reliable Valjoux 72 which was also used by the Rolex Daytona and later Heuer models.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor trace of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1960s
- Reference: 2444
- comes with its original box
- Valjoux 72 - column wheel chronograph
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 48 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced 11/2020
- +4sec/d / 300°
- original never touched silver/white dial in very good condition
- original hands, dial
- original tritium which aged very evenly
- the crown appears to be replaced in the past
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.