Iwc 18k Bombay Date 1951
IWC has produced a very wide variety of wristwatches from an early time ranging from dress watches to aviation watches. This example called "Bombay", in 18k yellow gold with a beautiful clean dial would remain a constant in anyone's collections.
The case style is very elegant and the three body case construction on this model is designed, so it appears to have a slim profile from the side, perfectly designed to peek out just enough under the jacket cuff.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body 18K yellow gold case with monocoque case
- 35 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1951
- International Watch Co Cal. 8521
- 21 jewels, 19800 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 09/2021
- -3sec/d / 320°
- no movement shot because its a monocoque case (movement is flawless)
- original never touched silver/white dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- some slight patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.