Iwc Dress Cal. 89 Salmon 1947
IWC has produced a very wide variety of wristwatches from an early time, ranging from dress watches to aviation watches. This example, in stainless steel with slightly angled lugs, would remain a constant in anyone's collections, especially as it has a very rare salmon dial color in great condition.
In a big 35 mm case which is considered oversized for the era, especially for a dress watch, it brings back relevance to today's modern aesthetics.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- professionally polished to IWC factory specifications
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1947
- International Watch Co Cal. 89
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 09/2022
- -5sec/d / 260°
- original never touched salmon colored dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- some very slight and even patina throughout the dial
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.