Iwc 18k Tear Drop 1948
IWC has produced a very wide variety of wristwatches from an early time ranging from dress watches to aviation watches. This example, in 18k yellow gold with tear drop lugs would remain a constant in anyone's collections, especially as in comes in a very good condition.
In a big 36,5 mm case which is considered oversized for the era, especially for a dress watch, it brings back relevance to today's modern aesthetics.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor traces of use
- 3- body 18K yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 36,5 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1948
- International Watch Co. Cal. 89
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 03/2023
- -9sec/d / 330°
- original never touched white/silver dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and Iwc crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.