Iwc Portofino Ultra Thin 18k 1970s
Iwc has produced a very wide variety of wristwatches from an early time, ranging from dress watches to aviation watches.
Our example, in 18k yellow gold in calatrava style with a beautiful simple case and stunning white dial would remain a constant in anyone's collections, especially as it comes in an outstanding nos condition including the original strap and buckle.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use (nos)
- 3- body 18K yellow gold case with snap-on case back
- 32 mm (without crown) / 38 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- comes with the original Iwc leather strap and yellow gold plated Iwc buckle
- developed some slight and even patina, includes original sticker on case back
- Year: 1970s
- Ref.: 2010
- International Watch Co. Cal. 1852
- 18 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 07/2023
- +9sec/d / 300°
- original never touched white dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.