Iwc Arrow Jumbo Cal. 89 1950
IWC has produced a very wide variety of wristwatches from an early time ranging from dress watches to aviation watches. This example, in rose gold plated steel in Calatrava style with very unique lugs would remain a constant in anyone's collections, especially as it comes in an outstanding condition with beautiful and very rare Arrow hour markers.
In a huge 36 mm case which is considered oversized for the era, especially for a dress watch, it brings back relevance to today's modern aesthetics.
- excellent overall condition, showing no traces of use
- 3- body rose gold plated case with snap-on case back
- 36 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1950
- International Watch Co. Cal. 89
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 10/2023
- +5sec/d / 350°
- original never touched white dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.