Iwc Automatic Date 18k De Luxe 1957
This rare IWC De Luxe with hooded lugs is one of those watches that impress at first glance.
Under the hood beats an automatic caliber 8521 from 1957, and the dial exudes a certain elegance, no doubt due to the incredibly well-crafted Dauphine hands and dagger indexes. The case, also made of solid 18k gold, features a slightly stepped bezel that adds even more character to this beauty.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor trace of use
- 3- body 18k yellow gold case with snap on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1957
- International Watch Co Cal. 8521
- 21 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 11/2022
- +9sec/d / 280°
- original never touched yellow gold dial in flawless condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.