Iwc Cushion Black Sub Second 1936
This stunning IWC dress watch from 1936 features a classic sub seconds design, and is fitted with the much celebrated caliber Cal. 83. IWC has long been synonymous with seeking beauty in simplicity, and this example exemplifies that ethos.
The cushion case style is very elegant with unique fixed lugs and the three body case construction on this model is designed, so it appears to have a slim profile from the side, perfectly designed to peek out just enough under the jacket cuff.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- professionally polished to IWC Factory specifications
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back and fixed lugs
- 28,5 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1936
- International Watch Co. Cal. 83
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 01/2023
- +9sec/d / 320°
- original never touched black dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
- some slight spider patina throughout the dial and 2 spots over the second hand
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.