Iwc Dress Light Brown 1953
This stunning IWC dress watch features a classic center seconds design and is fitted with the much celebrated caliber 89 movement. IWC has long been synonymous with seeking beauty in simplicity, and this example exemplifies that ethos. This piece might be the perfect dress watch.
The case style is very elegant and the three body case construction on this model is designed so it appears to have a slim profile from the side, perfectly designed to peek out just enough under the jacket cuff.
- excellent overall condition, showing minor trace of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with snap-on case back
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1953
- Serial: 1326622
- International Watch Co Cal. 89
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 10/2020
- -3sec/d / 350°
- original never touched light brown dial in great condition
- slight and even patina around the hour markers
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.