Iwc Ingenieur 666ad black 1962
A watch that truly lives up to its name, this vintage IWC Ingenieur is a feat of horological engineering. Not only was this watch created to withstand much, it was also designed well, with a slash-and-dot, elegant dial and big 36 mm diameter the wears boldly on the wrist.
It features a rare black gilt dial in fantastic condition and the white logo and minute markers look still crisp.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- professionally polished to IWC Factory specifications
- 36 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1962
- Serial: 1704812
- Ref.: 666 AD
- International Watch Co Cal. 8531
- 21 jewels, 19800 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 12/2020
- -1sec/d / 280°
- original never touched black dial in great condition
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.