Iwc Ingenieur 666 White 1966
A watch that truly lives up to its name, this vintage IWC Ingenieur is a feat of horological engineering. Not only was this watch created to withstand much, it was also designed well, with a slash-and-dot, elegant dial and big 36 mm diameter the wears boldly on the wrist.
With its characteristic sharp, angular case design, the Genta-penned Ingenieur is indisputably a sought after timepiece.
- excellent overall condition, showing no trace of use
- 3- body stainless steel case with screw-down case back
- professionally polished to IWC Factory specifications
- 36 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Year: 1966
- Ref.: 666
- International Watch Co Cal. 8531
- 21 jewels, 19800 A/h, 44 hours power reserve
- professionally serviced in 01/2021
- +2sec/d / 290°
- original never touched white dial in good condition
- some light scratches here and there
- original hands, dial and crown
Has this been authenticated?
All watches at Goldammer are guaranteed authentic by our trusted watchmakers and us. Certificate included!
Has this been serviced?
All watches at Goldammer are professionally serviced before being offered at our shop. Servicing is done by our trusted watchmakers and gone through very capable hands.
Each watch comes with a 1-year mechanical warranty so if anything goes wrong, please let us know immediately.
We definitely want you to love your watch, so you always have 14 days to fall in love or return to Goldammer, no questions asked.
How much is the shipping?
We exclusively deliver worldwide via DHL Express which is free for you.
Given that most of our watches are around half a century old, they will need to be treated with extra love and care, and they require servicing every 4-5 years.